Hong Kong

Sketch Hong Kong

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Host
Kasper Dam
Kasper Dam
Links

What we're about

This is the official Sketch Community Group for designers and developers within the Hong Kong region. Join us to share knowledge, trade tips, and hear about new plugins and resources. Come along to meet local designers, Sketch team members, and learn more about the app and have fun with like-minded people.

Whether you’re a beginner, a seasoned pro, or somewhere in between, all levels of experience are welcome.

The group will occasionally throw awesome Sketch swag as well as raffling at each event for a chance to win great perks from Sketch and affiliated partners.

I’m Kasper Dam, and besides being a long time Sketch-user, I‘m running our lovely Sketch community on the side of my startup- and prototyping enabler - launchr.net. I care deeply about exciting things such as digital product design, process optimization, and traction strategies, and I will talk the ears off of anyone who wishes to learn. But also keep quiet when I can learn something new. :-)

Our community is run on a completely voluntary basis, and any helping hand is greatly appreciated. Don’t hold yourself back, if you have any feedback or suggestions, that you think could improve our community - kd@launchr.net

For now - See you in our Facebook group or at our next meetup.

Communities near you

Join a Sketch community near you - it’s free and a great way to meet like-minded people.

Filter: